Well Challenge Roth is fast approaching, plenty of athletes around, all the signs are up and I am nearly ready to go.
So on my agenda today was;
- Get up about 6.30, check the emails
- Have some breakfast, oats and yoghurt
- Head out for a bike on some super fast smooth roads, ride some time at a solid pace
Then run of the bike for 20min
- Get home, have 2nd breakfast with Dominic, the home stay, he likes to sleep in :)
Had some nice bretzels and toast
- Had play with Ava, then a nap, which ended up about a hour long!
- Lunchtime, yes I do eat quite a bit!
- Afternoon, a quick swim in the stainless steel pool
- Quickly back home to pick up Ava and Tracy,
- Go to Roth, have a massage with Andy
- Go to Autograph session in Roth, need to improve my signature
- Back home, catch end of Tour De France, Super motivation to see Greg Henderson smashing out a
great lead out for Greipel who took the win
- Write this blog
- Bed 9pm