A few things I have noticed in Germany
- At the pool, a lot of people like to do breaststroke, more than any other country I have been too. Lucky the pool is normally pretty empty so there are never any lane rage issues
- Another pool observation, the women seem to love to wear bath robes to the pool
- The signage on German roads is outstanding, you not only get the street names but always the direction you are headed, makes getting lost a lot harder.
- The road surface here is super, the NZ goverment, local councils, transit etc, need to come for a lesson in building roads.
- So this past weekend I was suppost to fly to London to see some family. I was flying out of Frankfurt but didnt even consider checking if there was more than one airport when I jumped on the train. And guess what? Frankfurt has two airports, and I ended up at the wrong one, completely missing my flight......
Next update soon