Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, New Team

I am pleased to annouce that I am joining the Timex multisport team for the 2011 year. TeamTimex is different from other triathlon teams in that is has a amateur and professional component. With athletes male and female from around the world ranging from spring chickens to old men. This means I get some exciting new teammates from all walks of life, it also means some exciting new sponsors and equipment changes.

So in 2011 I will be using the below products, keep an eye on my blog as I review the gear throughout the year:

So my next race at Challenge Wanaka will be in the new red blue and white Timex kit, I have had a 2nd, 3rd and 5th placing in the past at Wanaka, so you know what I am aiming for this year :)

Training has been ticking along well, I have been helping out Graham Ogrady and doing quite a few sessions with him aswell as a local Cambridge girl who has the potential to go far, so watch this space. "She has the time, now she just has to give it" as one well known aussie coach says

Over and out
Keegan

No comments: